CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Monahan Family Picnic

Today was the Monahan Summer Picnic. My aunts and uncles and their families get together twice a year. It's good to see everyone. Familys are getting bigger there were 2 new babies and a few new partners. The food was great.It's always a long day after we left the picnic we went back to my parents house. My sister came over and we sat around talking all evening. This was the last night my brothers family is here. It was great to spend time with my niece and nephew there growing up so fast. I'm sure this vacation is a little boring for 2 teenagers. But I 'm thankful for the time they spent here. Needless to say I didn't get my walking in but I will walk extra this week. My daughter Amy is home from vacation and she will start walking with me again on Monday

temp 91
humidity 70%
steps 1790 or .79 miles
calories burned 79

2 comments:

pika

Hello Pat's sister. I know how tough it can be with humidity and asthma but trust me when I say it gets better as you get stronger.

Keep up the good work and if you ever want to map out a distance ahead of time (such as on a vacation or something), you may want to try something like mapmyrun.com where you plot out the course and it gives you mileage.

Unknown

Hi Pat's sister!
Nice to meet you! THe hubby and I have been Pat fans for several months now.