CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 30, 2007

Home Sweet Home!



It sure is good to be home. Two weeks is a long time to be gone. Especially from the conveniences of your home. Vacation was relaxing. I didn't get to walk as much as I would have liked to. We had to drive to places to walk. There were some beautiful places but they were about an hours drive. The first walk we went on was at Iroquois Point it was along the beach. The weather was great and the breeze coming off the water was wonderful. It was 4 miles round trip. We also walked at Tahquamenon Falls State Park. We walked from the lower falls to the upper falls. It was 5 miles long and I had a tough time doing the climbing but I did it. Phoebe my dog loved it. We let her off the leash and she could run back and forth.
We also walked along the road where we were staying but there was no shade during the day and it made for a hot walk but I usually got in 3 to 4 miles walking to the store or the end of the road.
I did gain a little weight about 4 lbs. Not enough walking and way too much eating. But I'm home now and it's time to buckle down and get serious again.



weight 156.2
temp 85
humidity 49%
7608 steps or 3.36 miles
calories burned 337

2 comments:

John Abrams

We're glad to see you back. It sounds like you had a fun time, and Chipotle really enjoyed herself.
Don't be upset about a few pounds. I gained almost 20 pounds on my last vacation in 1998 and I'm still working on getting rid of them so you can too!!!

Joey Wu

You finally back. I thought you gone forever.
I will try to take my dog to Chipotle also, good idea, maybe he is guard dog? haha?
I like your running so far, maybe you run farther or faster to lose wait. Tell us if it will ever work or no? lol"
Happy times,
Wu