CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Got up early today and since it was still cool and breezy outside I decided to walk right away hoping to avoid the heat. Phoebe and I started out for the path by the school we went a different path zig zagging around a bit. I found it harder to walk even though it was breezy. We walked for an hour and a half but it seemed like forever today when I got home and looked at the humidity 64% I could understand why. The temperature is about the same as it has been the last couple of days but the change in the humidity makes all the difference. We still got our walking in for the day. Today is our wedding anniversary. Were usually on vacation during this week. Last year we were in Hawaii. I wish I had been in this walking mode then. With all the places there to explore I missed out on a bunch. Were going to Michigan with friends of our on the 14th. They like to walk a lot too so hopefully we will rack up a great number of miles. I did go shopping looking for a backpack and to get a few things for vacation so I got a few steps in there too. We went to a great restaurant at Easton, McCormick & Schmick's it's a seafood restaurant. Bob had Walleye and I had Curried Scallops with rice and Asian Vegetables.It was very good and nice to go to a quiet restaurant for a change. Our waitress was a little dingy but she was nice.

weight 151.8
temp 84
humidity 64%
13,943 steps or 6.15 miles
calories burned 618

0 comments: