CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Pretty Feet

Today I had to make a trip back to the At&t store to return the wall plug they sold me. There was one included with the phone. The phone is everything they said it would be. There are some things that would be nice if you could change, but each carrier and phone have different features. You can't have them all. After returning the plug, I went to the Apple store to get a bluetooth mine is outdated and there were lots of people in there looking at the displays of iphones. I went to the mall to walk today even though the weather was great I wanted to get a pedicure before vacation and I could accomplish both at the mall. I walked 7 times around for about 1hr and 10min including a bathroom break. When I got home Bob and I went to the Sapporo Sushi Factory. Trying to keep low cal sushi is a great way to do it. But I still needed to take Phoebe for her walk so after watering flowers and putting groceries away Bob,Phoebe, Riley (Amy's dog) and I went out for a walk. As soon as we walked about 200 steps I could tell Phoebe was not walking tonight. She started acting real skittish and I could hear fire works in the background so we took the dogs home but finished our walk for about 35 min.

weight 152.6
temp 79
humidity 50%
11,856 steps or 5.23miles
calories burned 526

0 comments: