CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Five it is! day 40

Today's challenge is Friday Five. Here's how the challenge breaks down.

There must be five of five things on your card:
  • 5 different colors

  • 5 buttons

  • 5 patterned papers

  • 5 stamps

  • 5 blossoms

    You can combine things, too- for instance 5 different colors could show up in the buttons or in the patterned papers.


Here's my card I'm glad it was only five. I used:
  • CTMH- buttons
  • CTMH-just blooms z1300
  • CTMH- Patterned Papers
  • Cricut Cartridge Create a Critter
  • Bazzil pearls
  • Gold Uniball pen
  • CTMH cardstock

DID YOU KNOW most owls are nocturnal.

2 comments:

~Michelle

Just found your blog via "blogged", and this card is soooooo cute!! Definitely adding your blog to my favorites and "to go to for inspiration"!

Ivanka

Adorable! Love all of your elements, they make for a totally perfect card. Thanks for visiting my blog.