CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 60 All that Glitters

Today's challenge at 365 Card Challenge is to include at least three different colors of glitter. If you know me you know I love glitter so for me this was an easy challenge.

And what better way to tell someone your coming for a visit then to send them a sparkling card to announce your visit. For this card I used DCWV patterned paper for the water, WRMK patterned paper for my fish with clear glitter, and Little Yellow Bicycle for my seaweed. along with green glitter. I cut a piece of acetate in the shape of a fish bowl to place on top to make the card realistic. For the gravel I used micro beads with gold glitter. I used CTMH's TMC C1364 stamp for my annoucement and glossy accents for my water bubbles. DID YOU KNOW pearls melt in vinegar.

0 comments: