CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Acrostic Poem ? Day 38

Today's challenge is just what it says "a challenge" Well I guess if things were simple it wouldn't be called a challenge. I'm by no means a writer of any kind. I married one to do my writing but, he's so successful he doesn't have time to help me let alone write a poem. So I tackled this one by myself.

Although I'm pleased with the card (love the Basic Grey "Green at Heart") my poem is what April brings to mind.

Arriving with

Puddles

Rainbows with

Ice cream filled

Lazy Days

To make this card, I used:

  • Prisma Colored Pencils
  • Basi Grey Green at Heart
  • CTMH cardstock, clear shapes W619
  • May Arts Ribbon
  • Creative Cafe Rub ons

DID YOU KNOW that you have hidden battery power on your cell phone. To activate, press the keys *3370# your mobile will restart with this reserve and the instrument will show 50% increase in battery. This reserve will get charged when you charge your mobile next time.

0 comments: