CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 51 & 52 Card Challenge

I've been so busy I forgot to post yesterday, but I did complete my card. But first todays card challenge is Save the date:
This was fun and different to make. I used my cricut to cut the tag with Plantin Schoolbooks and the oval from Alphalicious cartridge, the flower was cut from a Marvey Punch, the cupcake is from CTMH's Cupcake Sprinkles stamp set. For the save the date I used both CTMH's Notice the Details set and Classmate Alphabet set.


The challenge was Alpha sticker-Stamp-Red

For this card I used CTMH cardstock, Basic Grey Alpha stickers, and a Inky Antics Teacup Mousies stamp. I colored the stamp with Prisma color pencils using the color outside the lines technique. DID YOU KNOW not only the fur of a tiger is stiped but also its skin.

0 comments: