CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Catching up

Well with being gone all weekend I had a lot of catching up to do. I have the cards for the last 5 days done so lets begin with day 54 Fancy Folds. Thae challenge was to do a Joyfold card here is my take on the challenge:
For this card I used Basic Grey paper, CTMH stamps and inks using the puddle pad technique. and a brad and photo turn from American Crafts and cardstock from Bazzil.
Day 55 is on Pins & Needles your project must incorporate pins for a decoration and needles for the purpose of stitching.For this card I used the Heritage Cartridge from Cricut, May Arts ribbon, prima flowers, Cuttlebug embossing folder Textile Textures, cardstock from SEI and a CTMH stamp from the Thank you set D1361, & a hat pin I had.Day 56 brings on another Super Sketchy Sunday:
For my card I used a Martha Stewart border punch, CTMH buttons, Bo Bunny patterned paper,May Arts ribbon and a CTMH stamp from the Fringed Phrases C1366 stamp set.Day 57 is Ad Inspire
I have two pics on my card the first one is open so you can see how I made my side foldover card and the second one is closed. For this card I used papers from DCWVNana's Nursery boy & girl paper packs, CTMH buttons, May Arts ribbon and Bazzil cardstock. Day 58 is Crazy 8's that means things in quanties of eight-using at least 3 different items on your card . For this card I used 8 different CTMH star stamps from Wishing Star D1333 and 8 different inks, finishing off with 8 different buttons.

Day 59 is Moving Parts and what moves better than pinwheels?

The paper is from Imaginisce, ribbon May Arts and the stamp is from CTMH's Paisley Praise D1414
DID YOU KNOW that ants don't sleep.


1 comments:

Unknown

Visit www.facebook.com/amarestoudemire to score a new deal of E-Boost, a daily health booster that gives you energy, immunity, recovery, and focus (all you have to do is add it to water)!