CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Back again


Well another week has past and I have really been off track. I did get some walking in but not enough to blog about. I have been in a frenzy to get a web site done for my family on my fathers side. I really started out with just wanting to get some photos of my grandmothers side of the family on a site but it lead to so much more and by the time I finished I had a photo gallery, family history page, birthday page,calendar of events, who am I page, and a blog. It has been fun putting it together. I think I have bothered my brothers and sister enough. Now it's time to get back on schedule. I still have plenty of scanning left to do but that can be done slower than the pace I've been trying to keep. The stats I'm posting are for last Monday I haven't walked since so the temperature will be off. Here's a photo of my art room it's filled will photos.

weight 154
temp 81
humidity 51%
11,136 steps or 5.62 miles
calories burned 437

2 comments:

Pat

your blog made the top 100 -
See #44

Pat

your not gonna stay in the top 100 if you don't post more.

and you need to add a lady to your biggest loser team before the show tomorrow.