CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Back to blogging


It's been a week since my last blog. I have been scanning pictures like mad. I have about 5200 in now and another 7 or 8 thousand to do still. I have been sorting resorting and still resorting through 33 years of pictures. In my attempts to identify children, spouses, girl & boy friends, and children of the children I can't identify. I decided to make a spread sheet of the Monahan family. I needed to gather updated information for family history so this was a perfect opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. I started making phone calls tonight to all my cousins and aunts and uncles. I did get about 1/3 of the way done. So I hope I can complete the spread sheet this week end. I have not been walking as much as I would like so I do have to get back on track. However I did walk some.(see stats posted) I walked last Friday at the mall and got some bad news. As of Oct 1st Polaris Mall will be a NO PET Mall just like all the others. I'm sure there will be a great number of people who will be upset by this. It was nice to have somewhere cool or warm to walk your pet. They said they have had to replace the carpet 4 times and some pet owners do not clean up after their pets.(surprise) The store owners are tired of chasing pets out of the stores and cleaning up after them. I haven't been back to the mall since Friday. The weather has been so beautiful I've been walking outside. I walked across the dam yesterday with my dog Phoebe who doesn't bother anyone unless they have a dog, when walking back across the dam when we passed this young couple who was enjoying the view and had their backs to us, just as we passed them Phoebe turned back to the young man I thought she was going to attack him as she has never done this before, I tried to pull her back and all the sudden I heard him call Phoebe's name. I looked up and saw my son Robby's best friend Jiffy and his girlfriend Sara. Phoebe must have smelled him as we passed. So I took this opportunity to snap a picture of them. Did you know the length from your wrist to your elbow is the same as the length of your foot.

weight 153.8
temp 78
humidity 57%
5088 steps or 2.56 miles
calories burned 206

1 comments:

Pat

Hey, I need your two picks for 'The Biggest Loser Fantasy League' by Tuesday.

I added some pictures to the snapfish account.