CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Never enough time



















Today has been a very busy day trying to get my walking done was one of the first things on my list.I've been trying to scan a lifetime of photos into a day or two. I headed over to the mall, first I did have to go by the bank and the post office. I was anxious to see how much they are getting done on the Kaufmann building.I got my 4 miles in at the mall and I met Melissa, Karen, & Bill each one was walking a dog. Two Boston Terriers and a French bull dog. The dogs Alley, Abby & Tubby are 2,5,& 6. I was a little rattled trying to take pics of all 3 and get the information. I hope I got it right. Did you know two distinctive features of the French Bulldog are its bat ears and half-flat, half-domed skull. Also the Boston Terrier is the result of a cross between an English Bulldog and a white English Terrier, later considerably inbred.


weight 153.4
temp 90
humidity 66%
9782 steps or 4.94 miles
calories burned 406
bp 126/82

0 comments: