CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Welcome September


The weather was great today. I walked at Easton for a while and at home tonight with Phoebe. I had some running around to do so I walked in between errands. I wish the weather was like this all the time. Today was the first Buckeye football game. I think the Buckeyes won, even if they didn't at least they had great weather. If we're lucky we will have a nice fall season. The thought of winter coming doesn't thrill me. I hate the cold more than the heat. I did meet a cute little dog today Izzy. Today was her first day with her new owner Ashton. Izzy is a 6 week old Great Dane puppy and her owners drove to Portsmouth to get her. She came from a litter of 12. And at $500.00 per puppy that's a nice chunk of change. Can you even imagine 12 of these running all around. She will get to be about 190 lbs. Did you know the Dane was developed as a boar hound by the Germans.
weight 153.6
temp
humidity
9693 steps or 4.89 miles
calories burned 352