CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Early Start


Got up early today I wanted to get my walking in so I could continue my scanning.I'm not sure I'll ever get it done. I though maybe this would be better if I paid someone to do it for me but it would cost thousands of dollars. Maybe I should scan for other people and make money myself. It's hard to believe how many pictures we own. I did get to the mall to walk, there weren't many shoppers. The mall is getting ready for the holidays. They have put up two Calendar stores ( one at each end of the mall).They must sell a lot of calendars. The only store that keeps busy all the time is the crocs kiosk in the middle of the mall. It's amazing how many people are buying those ugly shoes but there's always plenty of people at the kiosk. I didn't see any dogs until just as I was leaving the ladies room Bodo a 7yr old Dachshund came in. He was too cute. Did you know Dachshunds are accomplished hunting dogs despite their lapdog reputations.

weight 153.8
temp
humidity
10964 steps or 5.53 miles
calories burned 465
bp 134/74

1 comments:

Pat

Have you tried scanning two pictures at a time? I did this with my baseball cards and it seemed to be fine.