CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I love you Dad!


"If you've noticed I've been absent from the crafting world lately, you are correct. I will be back soon, but would like to share some sad news.

My father, Joseph Monahan, passed away suddenly last week in his home in Cincinnati. Luckily he did not suffer, but he will be greatly missed by all who knew him. I rushed to Cincinnati when I heard the news and have been here with my mother ever since. This past week has been about family, and while it was much needed, I wish that the circumstances were different.

If you have called or emailed me about a crafting issue and I have not called you back, please know that I will get back to everyone as soon as possible. If you have called to express your condolences, I am grateful and will get back to you as soon as I am home and things are back to normal, which will probably be early next week.

Thank you for all the kind words, cards and flowers. It is nice to know at times like these that I have the support of many great friends. If I have learned anything from this it is that life is indeed too short and cherish those close to you, as you never know how much longer you have with them.

I love you Dad."

0 comments: