CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

365 Card Challenge Catch Up 127-138

Wow! I never though I would get caught up. I've been in Washington D.C. with CTMH for the past week and met lots of wonderful CTMH consultants and have learned so much. And now I getting ready to leave for a Caribbean Cruise for a week so I'll be catching up when I get home.

Because I got so far behind and don't want to miss a challenge at 365 Card Challenge I'm going to be listing my cards without individual information. If you need information on any of the products I've used send me an e-mail and I'll get back with you.


Day 138 is "Create Your Own" From the list you need to choose your own item, technique, pattern from each of the list.
List A pick a pattern, List B Color Trio, List C Embellishment, & List D Shape:


Day 137 is "Hot & Cold" For this challenge split your card in half based on color groups hot,cold, warm & cool whatever they're called and there should be a distinct separation between the two. Anything else goes.


Day 136 is "Imagine This Chalkboard" With an imagine this challenge all you have to do is be inspired by the item listed....in this case a chalkboard.



Day 135 is "White Space"



Day 134 is "Card Recipe" Ingredients:


  • 4 patterned papers

  • 5 blossoms

  • hand stitching

  • 1 stamped sentiment of your choice

  • 4 x 4 card
Day 133 is "Super Sketchy Sunday"

Day 132 is "Stampin' Saturday" The challenge is to include 2 stamps on your card 1 rubber or clear and 1 digi:

Day 131 is "Beautiful Banner". The challenge is to create a banner on your card.



Day 130 is Ad Inspired:


Day 129 is Aged Looked. You need to give your card the aged look.
Day 128 is a color challenge:

Day 127 is Old, New Borrowed, Blue. The challenge is to make a card including something old, something new, something borrowed, & something blue. You don't have to make it a wedding themed card just let the words inspire you.

DID YOU KNOW on average, a million barrels worth of blood is pumped through the heart in a lifetime.

7 comments:

Anonymous

Holy smokes, you haven't been busy much, :) unbelievable job, they are all just wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

~amy~

OMGoodness....aren't you so productive!!! Really love your style!

Rose

well check you out playing catch up with a ton of fab cards :) have a great cruse girl :)

Gloria Stengel

You sure did get all caught up! I am so proud of you. Hope you enjoyed CTMH! Love their stuff!

Pam

Wow, so many cards to look at! I just love being able to scroll through a bunch of amazing cards - well done!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin)

Wow, I'm impressed. Love the chalk board.

enjoy your life

wow nice sharing please some thing more this post is really beautiful i like it so much Xanax