CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Days 97 thru 101 Catch Up

Day 101 at 365 Card Challenge is Inchie x 10 put 10 inchies on your card:For this challenge I used my Copic markers and CTMH's Beatiful Day Stamp set. After I stamped and colored my inchies I embossed with Holographic embossing powder from Ranger. I cut my inchies with Cricut Cartridge George & Basic Shapes.


Day 100 at 365 Card Challenge is "All Lined Up" the challenge is to get things all lined up in rows. In fact, everything from the embellishments to the sentiment should be lined up, and you'll need to have at least three items in each line that you create.


  • Martha Stewart Button Punch

  • Provo Craft Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Textured Textiles

  • Fiskars Border Punch

  • K & Company Patterned Paper

  • CTMH Stamp set Thank You D1361

  • CTMH brads
Day 99 at 365 Card Challenge is So-Charming not just to use a charm on your card, but to create one out of paper. For this one I got a chance to use one of the wonderful digi stamps I won from Some Odd Girl. I also got a chance to practice with my Copic Markers.



  • Copic Markers
  • Some Odd Girl digi stamp-Mae Posies
  • May Arts ribbon
  • Bazzil Cardstock
  • Cricut Cartridge- George & Basic Shapes


    Day 98 at 365 Card Challenge is another Super Sketchy Sunday:


  • Bazzil Cardstock
  • DCWV Patterned Paper
  • CTMH buttons
  • Cricut Cartridge- Graphically Speaking
  • May Arts Ribbon
  • Stampendous Mini Words


Day 97 at 365 Card Challenge is Supersize It! Make an extra large card, so that when the cardstock is folded, the dimentions of the card are at least 5.5 x 8.5

  • Bazzil Cardstock
  • Prima Flowers
  • Cricut Cartridge-Wildcard
  • Basic Grey Patterned Paper
  • CTMH buttons

DID YOU KNOW in 1932, the original Three Musketeers bar has three pieces of candy, one chocolate, one vanilla and one strawberry.