CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 65 The 3 A's

Today at 365 Card Challenge is the 3 A's Alpha Sticker-Arc-Anniversary:

I sure hope I have this Arch right. I know it's hard to see but when I use the Sakura Gelly Roll Pen it just brings my cards to life. If you haven't tried the Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust pen you should make that a must on your next shopping spree. I also used a new product on today's card, Pearl Pen by Viva Decor. It lets you put perfect pearls just where you need them. You can even make extra on wax paper to use on projects just as you would any flatbacked pearls. They come in 20 colors and you can watch a demo here.

  • Alpha Stickers-Basic Grey
  • Cardstock-Bazzil
  • Pearl Pen-Viva Decor
  • Gelly Roll Pen-Sakura
  • Butterfly-CTMH
  • Border Punch-Martha Stewart

DID YOU KNOW butterflys can range in size from 1/8 inch to a huge almost 12 inches.

0 comments: